Today is the start of The 100 Day Project!
This year I am focusing on developing content.
I have made quite a few things this year but not blogged or vlogged or even shared on Instagram yet! I plan to remedy this during the 100 days and also log any new learning or makes along the way.
There are two reasons I want to do this.
First, I like having a log of my makes. It comes in handy in particular when I want to remake a pattern, or I am deciding what to make others for Christmas and Birthdays (so I don’t end up making the exact same thing again…!)
The second is to promote an appreciation of handmade items. For many of us, this manifests in pursuing a craft or crafts as a hobby. For others, it can be demonstrated in acquiring items which have a story or they know more about its production and maker.
What you can expect to see from this project over the 100 days:
- More blog posts!
- Pattern Reviews
- Progress on my #2019makenine
- Me Made May
- Other plans
- More about how I make items on my Etsy store
- More Vlogs!
- The content will be similar to the blog posts but geared towards anyone who prefers video media and a slightly more spontaneous approach
- More stock
- I have not made a lot of stock for my Etsy store in recent months and I have sold out of my most popular item.
- More information on how items are made
- I think it is important to show how much effort goes into producing makes – both as a hobby and as an Etsy seller. I will be looking at ways to highlight this over the 100 days.